Voronium – Locust Sols takes place on a planet far from our known world. In the wake of mankind’s destruction of the earth a quest to find a new home has begun. Due to the enormous distances of space, this expedition is lead by machines and highly sophisticated AI all relaying on Voronium.
Voronium is a material, so versatile and energy dense it defies the laws of physics. It’s the energy source that replaced all others. But though the universe is vast – mankind and their AI are not the only species interested in the energy. Your job is to secure the Voronium mining operations, and destroy anything that gets in the way.
- Tower-defense gameplay (protect the base)
- First person gameplay – participate in the defending in VR FPS mode
- Tech-noir storyline driving the game forward
- Free placement of towers on all flat areas in the landscape
- Evolving tech-tree, various weapons and upgrades
- Multiple opponent types – different behavior requires different tactics
- Enemies attack player back using rocks, drones, and jumping melee attacks
- Enemies are hive-minded, attacking one trigger agro
- Unique twirling gesture for swapping weapons in FPS mode