How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Beneath VECTORLORD’s retro aesthetic lies a complex and modern arcade shooter. Players will have to dodge swarms of bullets and battle huge bosses as they traverse the 20+ levels of the Infectophage tower. To survive, players will learn to warp around the environment to evade fire, ‘swim’ through the void between safe platforms, pummel enemies with melee attacks and juggle a variety of powerups and combinable weapon pickups.
VECTORLORD also brings some modern twists to old-school difficulty. Players only have a limited number of lives to complete the game with (run out and it’s Game Over for that save file), and each successive life purchased costs more. Players have a safety net to fall back on, taking inspiration from modern classics like Dark Souls; players can restore lost lives by reclaiming them up from where they fell. As intense as that sounds, VECTORLORD offers multiple difficulty settings, plus options to tone down the neon glow for photosensitive players.