How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
It’s not easy being a hero, especially if your city already has a superhero. Especially if that superhero has super strength and can fly! But what happens when a bunch of evil-doers with the power to glitch out reality itself take over a building, grab a few hostages and manage to overpower said superhero?
Well, it is up to YOU of course to step up and prove to everyone that you are more than just a two-bit hero! Are you up to the task?
Two Bit Hero is a classic retro metroidvania – a retroidvania if you will – that sees you taking on the role of hero. Citizens have been trapped inside a skyscraper and you have to get in, power up, defeat the bad guys, save the people and get out again. But be careful when you encounter a glitch in reality, for it will transport you to a different reality altogether! But perhaps you can use that to your advantage?
- Handcrafted Experience – Nothing is random
- Two large maps to explore – They are the same and yet different
- Carefully balanced gameplay – You’ll have to glitch between both realities to progress
- Power up your character by collecting items spread throughout both maps
- Retro look and feel – Includes chiptune music by Trevor Lentz (X-O Planets, Citadale, Neon.Code)
- Easy mode for newcomers to the genre
- Three different endings