El Prez Edition includes:
- 2 Tourist Outfits
- A flamingo pond for your customizable palace
- Digital Soundtrack
- Digital Calendar
Tropico 6 is a construction and management simulation game in the Tropico series, developed by Limbic Entertainment and published by Kalypso Media, and announced at E3 2017. Originally intended for a 2018 release, Tropico 6 was set for release on Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux on 25 January 2019, with a release on consoles scheduled for the summer of 2019. However, on 8 January 2019, Kalypso managing director Simon Hellwig announced that the release would be delayed to 29 March, while rewarding those who pre-ordered prior to 10 January with the first DLC, slated for a summer release, free of charge.
Tropico 6 Gameplay
As in the other games in the series, the player assumes the role of “El Presidente”, the leader of the Caribbean island nation of Tropico. Similarly to Tropico 5, there are four eras: The Colonial era, the World Wars era, the Cold War era, and the modern era. Unlike previous games in the series, where Tropico consisted of only one island, Tropico 6 allows players to build on an archipelago of smaller islands, allowing players to build bridges (in the World Wars era and later) from their starting island to the other islands in the chain. According to senior content designer Johannes Pfeiffer, Tropico 6 will have “fully simulated” citizens, where the actions of El Presidente’s government towards the citizenry could have an effect on productivity, and possibly even result in a revolt. In addition to customizing their own El Presidente (as either male or female), players can also customize the presidential palace.
El Presidente is back!
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Online multiplayer for up to 4 players.
In times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling for visionary leaders, who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your very own banana republic through four distinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects.