How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
A personal tragedy forces Oni to push beyond the borders of her village, in search of an unspeakable horror. As she assembles the pieces of an ancient magical contract, Oni leaves a bloody trail behind her, careening towards darkness, death, and worse.
- Pain – Thistledown is a small, personal story set in an epic fantasy world. It’s a meditation on the pain and helplessness that we feel in the face of tragedy, and how we cope.
- Story – Stories help us navigate our lives, stories move us, and make us better. Thistledown is a great story, told with deep respect.
- World – We sought to make a world that felt real and bigger than the story itself, so we put in major work building the world of Thistledown, only 10% of which will be in the game. We made a world that feels like you are only glimpsing a bit of it, because you are.
- Characters – You’ll encounter sad, real stories as you explore the world. Characters are well-developed, varied, and real.
- Story Only Mode – I believe everyone should be able to experience the story, so I’ve included a “Story Only” mode, which skips challenging platforming and all combat. Players of all skill levels can experience what Thistledown has to offer, without the need to reach a certain skill level.