The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is a Lovecraftian FMV murder mystery, which gives players full freedom to question suspects by typing their own questions instead of picking them from a predetermined list. There are no point and click puzzles to solve, just questions to ask and evidence to inspect.
Finding out who killed Dr Dekker is only one part of the puzzle; working out how to fix the chaos he left behind will be so much trickier… As well as providing clues to the murder, each patient has their own bizarre problem they need your help with – from time manipulation and re-animated loved ones to horrors under the sea.
- FMV! – 1600+ full screen HD video responses
- FREE TEXT INPUT – Ask whatever you want, type questions, phrases or just keywords.
- SUGGESTED QUESTIONS – No keyboard? No problem. Pick from our suggested list.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS – Find out whodunit, and what happens to you and your patients…
- MULTIPLE STORIES – 6 main suspects and 5 side-quests inc. John Guilor (Contradiction)
- RANDOM MURDERER – Chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers
- SIMPLE UI – View evidence, make notes, watch replays, see your question history
- ACHIEVEMENTS – Steam achievements and a dynamic descriptive rating system
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORD – for “The most Full Motion Video (FMV) in a videogame”