How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan is an adventure game kept in a climate of horror. The production was developed by Supermassive Games studio (Until Dawn, Hidden Agenda). This is the band’s first production, which was released not only on the PlayStation family consoles.
Man of Medan initiates The Dark Pictures Anthology, a series of horror games by Supermassive Games, developed in collaboration with Bandai Namco Entertainment. Each installment is an independent story in a climate of horror, unrelated to other parts.
Man of Medan is an adventure game that focuses on telling an interesting story. In terms of gameplay, the game is a development of ideas from earlier studio games. While playing, we make choices, although there are also some simple dexterity and logical challenges.
During the game, we can direct five characters — four divers and an additional captain of the boat on which they are going to reach mysterious wreck. Story is non-linear. Our decisions affect who survives and who dies, and which of the many alternative endings we get. The whole was designed to encourage players to repeatedly go through the game in order to discover all the scenes and challenges prepared by the authors.