Skater XL is the evolution of skateboarding gameplay. With it’s Independent Foot Control System and unique physics-based gameplay, skate gamers finally have the expressive controls they have always dreamed of.
Dive into skateboarding paradise with levels that feature famous skate landmarks and environmental elements, including Downtown LA, the ginormous The Big Ramp, Easy Day High School, and community created maps like Grant Park, Hüdland and Streets. Play as some of today’s top skateboarding pros Tiago Lemos, Evan Smith, Tom Asta and Brandon Westgate, or customize and create your own skateboarding legend with gear from more than 30 real skate brands. Skater XL is truly the skateboarding world’s digital counterpart.
- Freedom Of Expression – Skater XL’s physics-based controls don’t have any pre-programmed tricks – only the movement through the thumbsticks.
- Real Life Iconic Locations – Skater XL levels are all inspired real-world skate areas and designed to ensure a constant flow of skate lines.
- Play As Real-Life Skate Pros – Select from renowned pros Tiago Lemos, Brandon Westgate, Evan Smith, and Tom Asta, all with their own distinct gear that fits their style.
- Customizable Characters – The possibilities are endless to personalize the Skater XL experience.
- Trick Challenges – Hundreds of challenges with progressive difficulties, to help build your bag of tricks as you move further toward the completing them all.
- Legit Soundtrack – Modest Mouse, Getter, Interpol, Animal Collective, Future Islands and Band Of Horses headline the distinctive music that blends well with the Skater XL’s West Coast vibe and fluid physics-based control mechanics.