How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven!
Satisfactory is a game of factory management and planet exploitation. As an engineer working for FICSIT Inc., you are dropped onto an alien planet with a handful of tools and must harvest the planet’s natural resources to construct increasingly complex factories for automating all your resources needs. After you are set up, it will be time to build the Space Elevator and begin Project Assembly, supplying FICSIT with increasingly numerous and complex components for their unknown purposes.
The main focus of the game lies in constructing buildings and linking them together with Conveyor Belts so that your factory can handle the entire process of item construction for you, including mining, transport, delivery, and generating power to keep itself running. More advanced engineers will precisely adjust their buildings’ clock speed to maximize efficiency.
- Open World: Explore the huge (30km2) alien planet that is Massage-2(AB)b with its unique fauna and creatures.
- Co-Op: Build a factory yourself or share the joy with your friends. Up to you!
- Factory Building: Experience building a huge factory from a first-person perspective. Automate and optimize it to perfection for your personal satisfaction.
- Customization: Customize your factory to your own liking. Build at high altitudes or over wide plains, there is almost no limits in the making of your tailor-made factory.
- Vehicles: Travel the world with class. Use jump pads, factory carts, jump packs, hypertubes, trucks or trains. The choice is yours!