How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
It is a time of unprecedented change.
Discovered in the 21st century, the ancient technology of a lost civilization has been recreated: gravitational warp. With this new capability, the three great human achievements (space travel, genetic advances, and artificial intelligence) changed our species forever. AI are sent into the far reaches of space to prepare the local galaxy for colonization.
Out in the Thresh, the frontier of explored space, old factions and rivalries ignite between the forerunner AI. Is it old rivalries reigniting, or is a mysterious shipwreck hold the key to averting a catastrophic war of AI, fighting over the only remaining scarce resource: biological human consciousness.
Project Genesis is a sci-fi PVP shooter that fuses two types of gameplay: ship to ship combat with FPS close quarters battles via a key mechanic: the breach and board sequence.
Designed with the FPS player in mind, space combat is played in third-person with free look targeting – steer the ship and freely aim the weapons at targets. The flight model is simple and designed without complicated flight controls. Weapons are easy to use, targeting and HUD are built to be intuitive and clear.
The First Person Shooter mode uses standard WASD controls common FPS combat games. The emphasis in Project Genesis is seamlessly merging these two modes without having to adjust to new control configurations and viewing perspectives.