Phantasma is surreal dark-comedy RPGMaker game set in alternate-reality American city, it heavily satirizesa and critiques our current manic times.
A story-driven tale of rebellious youth, life in a dystopian society and growing up struggling through the eyes of a sassy and empathic young girl who – after a surreal series of a events ends up becoming enemy of the state in a belligerently corrupt local goverment ran by the diabolical maniac “Mr. Mayor” who’s creating a machine to manifest people’s nightmare creatures into reality.
- Over four hours of Main Story mission and estimated 20+ hours with side quests included, plenty of edn-game content to digest!
- 20+ unlockable playable characters.
- Each unlockable character comes with their own unique quest.
- Hidden content, tons of easter eggs, references and secrets to find in every nook and cranny for hard-core completionist.
- Wild&Unique desgin aesthetic.
- Psychological managment.
- Interactive environments – almost everything can be inspected/tinkered with.
- Unique and entertaining voice-acted dialogue from every NPC.
- Pet many cats!
- Explore life in dystopian city with many stories, dangers and secrets.
- Music by kwwrr, Cephalosapien, The Bumkeys, Xenon and a few suprise musical guests!