The game is a classic western RPG inspired by the games from the 90s. Basically, it’s the kind of game I personally find missing nowadays. Light, fairy tale, epic, heroic and slightly humorous. One that does not take tons of hours to complete or require endless grind to progress. Something that caters to players like me who don’t have tons of hours to beat one game but still like to play and have a sort of nostalgia for the way games were made in the old days.
- Classic, 90 degree rotation, FPP, turn-based, tile movement RPG.
- Party-based (7 heroes, either predefined or manually assembled upon new game).
- Open world with a big overworld to explore.
- Fast paced combat. Quick travel. Easy inventory management. No grind.
- Light, fairy tale like fantasy, epic story about heroes on a noble quest.