You have inherited your grandparents farm as they set off to travel the world. Work with Frank at the local construction shop to finish off the final touches on your new home. Aid Frank and Mayor Wilson in building up the town so it may reach it’s full potential.
In order to expand your home, and build up the nearby town, you’re going to need coins. What better way to earn those coins then by running a shop! Explore the islands and caves collecting everything from poop to flowers to sell to the local villagers. Once you have some seeds you can dive into Farming, or many of the other activities on the islands including, Fishing, Mining and Questing.
Once you have some spare coin talk to Frank to commission new buildings, with each building bringing unique Upgrades, Shops, Quests and possibly even New Areas to explore, you’ll have plenty to keep you busy!
- Explore: With each area that you explore there are new items to find, collect, sell and even wear. Around every corner there is a chance to find hidden treasure, so you’ll want to explore every chance you get.
- Multiplayer: You don’t have to go alone on this new adventure, invite up to three friends to join you online. From shopkeeping to taming and exploring, everything is better with friends.
- Customization: There are currently 10 characters to choose from, the Fox, Bunny, Bear, Dragon, Cat, Bird, Badger, Chipmunk, Horse and Dog. Each character has a unique appearance and for all the characters there are over 400 skins to customize your character with.
- Shopkeeping: Found a flower or rock you think your customers will love? Open your shop between 12:00 and 18:00 and watch the money roll in.
- Twitch integration: Are you a streamer that wants to interact with your chat on a new level? Simply enable Twitch Integration and the viewers active in your chat will have a chance to appear as a customer in your game.
- Questing: Don’t go too far, the townsfolk will need your help rebuilding their town, especially when a natural disaster strikes. Help build up the town and local buildings introducing new quests, areas and items along the way. There are over 450 quests and a minimum of 30 hours of content to explore.
- Raise animals: What farm is complete without animals? Talk to Frank about building your first Chicken Coop and Barn. In Garden Paws you can raise and tend to many animals including Chicks, Ducks, Calves, Alpacas, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Rabbits and more. All of your larger mature animals can also be mounts to help you get around faster if you want a break from gliding around.
- Crafting: Tired of selling boring sticks and stones? Use your crafting skills to create works of art fit for a king. Make sure to upgrade your tools and equipment to unlock new recipes and blueprints.
- Build your home: Work with Frank at the local construction shop to upgrade the home your grandparents left you, when they set off to travel the world. Want something bigger or in another location? Build some foundations and walls to build anything from a small fishing shack to a large castle!
- Build up the town: In Garden Paws you’ll have the opportunity to commission new buildings, bringing in new townsfolk and seeing the town grow due to your efforts.