How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Hunt down monsters to cook and eat them! You’ve been revived in a massive underground complex and you must leave this bizarre facility. Aided by the undead Necro-Chef Simmer, you must stay safe, get fed and find a way to get out.
Dungeon Munchies is a side-scrolling action RPG with a focus on hunting down creatures, cooking them, and eating dishes to gain certain abilities. The combination of dishes you choose to eat will impact your entire play style.
- With a stomach that can only take seven dishes, you must put together a meal that maximises your abilities. Guava juice, grilled shrimp, or crab stirfry may mean the difference between health recovery, damage output or a watery shield.
- Craft all kinds of deadly weapons out of the animal and plant parts you can’t eat. Pair them with your favorite dishes to create the most overpowered combat combo.
- In this day and age, ingredients are hard to come by. You should be prepared to face off electrical snails, razor-sharp shrimp claws, and laser wasps to get the delicious parts you need.
- From the self-professed-AAA-license-holding necro-chef, to the diabolical voodoo “Lord of the Forest”, to the radical revolutionaries of the fruit revolution, everyone wants you to do their thing, but no one’s really right in the head. What’s really happening down in this dungeon?
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.