How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
DUE PROCESS is a tactical FPS where tactics finally matter. Planning & teamwork are essential for victory because every map is procedurally generated. You’ll be faced with a new challenge every time you play.
- PROCEDURALLY GENERATED MAPS – Fresh maps make Due Process great. Levels are built in-house via a procedurally assisted level generation process and are delivered weekly via steam update, which means you won’t be playing on the same stale level. Our level designers edit each level before it goes out and are constantly trying new concepts.
- MAKE A PLAN – Teamwork starts with a goal. Discuss your strategy over voice chat, and use the planning phase to draw up a plan of attack. Deploy your assets wisely over the course of three rounds, as anything fielded from your armory won’t come back if destroyed or lost.
- EXECUTE THAT PLAN – No plan survives first contact. The plan is a start, but you’re going to have to think on your feet and coordinate with your team when things go awry. Getting your teammate to open fire to cover your footsteps just might secure you the element of surprise.
- TWO DIFFERENT SIDES – Argus Enforcers: a corporate military force contracted with enforcing indefinite martial law. Armed with the best tactical gear and weapons for a CQB environment. Speed, surprise, and violence of action are the essential elements of good execution. Once a plan is decided upon, it’s important to move forward with purpose, either by systematically eliminating the opposition room by room, or by striking suddenly at the heart of the enemy. The Defenders: a rag-tag band of outlaws who oppose the corporations by any means necessary. Their weapons and gear are relics and rudimentary, but are not to be underestimated. Cunning is their strength. Anticipate what the enemy is planning, then set up the kill zone. Lay traps, coordinate crossfire with your team, and exploit breaks in the attack to flank the enemy and bring a decisive end to the fight.