Once a bon vivant son of a rich entrepreneur, Desmond’s life has been steered into a sequence of unfortunate events that led him to lose most of his humanity. Gaining demonic powers and becoming the hell’s executor, he struggles to find a place for himself in the ongoing war. He is both the destroyer and the savior, as his human part is gradually stepping out of the shade of his hunger for vengeance. He fights fiercely with his fists and claws, making use of the skills both his demonic and human sides offer. Passing through the gates of hell and back, he will eventually have to decide where his place is.
- Dive into the story – captivating storyline based on an original novel
- Enjoy the narrative – almost 100 high-quality cutscenes of up to 2 hours’ duration
- Change forms – humans and demons both have useful skills
- Fight like a demon – TPP melee combat with large variety of attacks, combos and enemies
- Explore – rich, context sensitive environment interactions