How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Detective Bot is primed and ready to solve the world’s hardest mysteries like where did Jeff leave his toy boat? Honestly it has been missing for about a week now and he starting to get really upset. I saw him crying in the break room, it’s pretty bad.
- Play Together – Get together with up to 3 of your friends and cosy up on the couch for hilarious crime solving adventures. Each of you will take control of one of Detective Bot’s limbs and together you will have to use your brains to solve some challenging cases.
- Unique Physics Gameplay – Detective Bot is controlled by moving his limbs individually which if you think about it is actually the most realistic way to control a character that has ever been done in a videogame. Bold of us to push gaming into the future you say. Why yes it is! On your adventures you will encounter all kinds of contraptions and objects for Detective Bot to play with which will result in silly and fun physics interactions that you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Become a Detective – This game isn’t just about silly physics it’s also about Detective stuff too. You will have to solve some really tough mysteries but don’t worry you have a bunch of tools at your disposal, you can question witness, look around for clues and build up a case against the bad guys using your detective board.
- Wear a Hat – Yes! We have done it, people thought it would be impossible but through our innovative and ground breaking technology we will allow you to select and wear hats! Thank you, thank you, no need to to congratulate me… Wait you’re offering me knighthood? Well I’m so very honoured… And Time’s person of the year? AND a Nobel prize? I couldn’t really but I will of course accept all these recognitions of my success because I do deserve them