How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
With Circle of Sumo you will play as a Sumotori, a sumo wrestler. After selecting your Sumotori you will be catapulted into one of the crazy arenas of the game, but be careful don’t be fooled! They look harmless but they hide more pitfalls than you think.
Circle of Sumo is based on physics and the variety of levels creates a wide range of challenges. Magma, sand, and hatches are just some of the elements that will stand on your way to victory, besides the other huge Sumotoris of course!
Will you try to bring down your opponents with all your strength, will you choose to use your skills to dodge at the last moment or will you try to leave the other opponents to eliminate themselves?
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER UP TO 4 PLAYERS – Challenge up to 3 more Sumotoris, the last to stand in the circle wins the round! Whoever wins five rounds will be the champion of the match. Invite up to 3 other friends to your place and enjoy hilarious battles together.
- THE FUNNIEST SUMO ARENAS EVER – Thanks to the importance given to physics it will not be just a matter of power to win, in addition to hitting and dodging you will have to do your best to survive in the arena. Use the environment at your advantage!
- EXTRAGAMES! – Have fun with your friends and challenge them in five extra games. We have soccer, hockey, ice running, and others all in sumo theme. Have you ever see a sumo wrestler play soccer? No? Time has come!
- TWENTY-FIVE ARENAS – Fight in twenty-five different arenas, each with its pitfalls and characteristics that make them deeply different from one another. Master them all, don’t be unprepared!
- EIGHT DIFFERENT SUMOTORIS – Choose from eight different sumotoris, they have different abilities! Everyone has a different sprint, strength or acceleration rating. It is not the Sumotori that chooses the arena but the arena chooses the Sumotori!