A Glider’s journey is a game about exploring a relaxing, colourful low poly world; while still challenging your piloting skills till the very end of each level.
The very simple controls (one joystick, no throttle no rudder) makes it very easy to pick up, but hard to master, thanks to the physics-based flight model.
It offers a realistic flying experience, quite similar to an actual flying wing, where stalls and spins are a definite possibility…
A “Very Easy” mode with simplified physics is also available if you are rather seeking a more relaxing low-poly world exploration experience.
- 15 levels featuring a variety of unique low poly biomes. (playtime ranging from 40 minutes to 2+ hours depending on your skillset)
- Unique custom made a soundtrack for every level style and feel.
- Fully Physics simulated flight model.
- An immersive experience thanks to the removal of all HUDs, completely replaced by subtle visual and audio indicators, such as the wind noise and wing particles for speed, the colour of the wings for the progression of the level etc…
- A variety of flight manoeuvres, from chandelles to split S’es and spirals.
- Intuitive â€‹flight controls
- “Very easy” mode with approximated, simplified physics