How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider’s website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to the friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
112 Operator allows you to manage emergency services in any city in the world! Dispatch units, take calls and face situations caused by weather, traffic or changing seasons. Help the city survive escalating events like riots, organized crime, terrorist attacks, cataclysms, natural disasters and many more!
Help on a scale bigger than ever before. The sequel of the award-winning 911 Operator lets you act on many, completely different levels – from taking care of a single neighborhood to coordinating several operators’ work in the world’s biggest metropolises. Full 3D visualization will give you the inside view of your units’ actions. Choose from over 100 000 areas, such as districts, municipalities, and tens of thousands of real cities from all over the world.
Face the dynamic weather, based on authentic, historical data. Watch the incidents change as day or night comes, traffic increases and seasons pass. Watch out for extreme conditions that may lead to cataclysms and natural disasters. Try to tame big wildfires spreading across the map. Weather isn’t your only problem though – be careful when dealing with terrorist attacks and gang wars.
- 25 times bigger, expandable maps of REAL CITIES with 3D buildings
- entirely new set of emergency calls and large events
- completely redesigned campaign mode, with objectives system, emails, and a story
- day&night, weather, seasons and traffic now influences the duty and the incidents happening
- new fire mechanic, that can consume entire areas and require dozens of units
- region specification – gameplay will vary depending on a country legislation and district characteristics (slums / business / residential /industrial / forest etc)
- new OnSite situation visualization that shows the action precisely and intuitively
- new team members – doctors, sergeants, dogs, robots, and others!
- additional dispatchers, that you can assign to districts for help!
- redesigned equipment, now packed up in entire gears